Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to CakeWalk!

Welcome to CakeWalk!  I am so excited for this new venture.  I love to bake.  I love to decorate.  I love to create.  CakeWalk allows me to do all that and more.  I am from Dallas, TX and several years ago was home visiting when my mom told me about this fabulous place called The Cake Ball Company.  We stopped by, and I immediately was hooked!  Since then, I have been creating and making all types of cake balls, cake pops and cake bites.

CakeWalk can cater to all your needs from sweet treats to serve at a baby shower, wedding party favors, hostess gifts, kids birthday party treats, Christmas presents and so much more.  Let me work with you to bring little bites of bliss to your next gathering.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Here are some of my favorites I have done over the years. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment