Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Small Pea. Big Party.

Some of you may have seen my earlier post about the apple cake pops I created for my dear friend Whitney's apple themed baby shower.  Well I was certainly honored when I got the call from her sister, Shelby, to do cake pops for the shower she was hosting for Whit.  Shelby has such an eye for detail, so I knew this would be fun.  She shared the theme was tulips with a red and teal color motif honoring of course, the Pea.  That's what they call the baby. :)  She asked for tulip cake pops, and I think they turned out great!





Now check out what an incredible job Shelby did packaging and presenting them!





1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I can get these for the ladies and kids coming to my sister’s baby shower. It is at an outdoor event space and I will be decorating the place with the lights. It is going to be so much fun as my sister is completely unaware of the event.

    ReplyDelete