Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Let them eat cake!

This weekend I had the pleasure of making the cutest cupcake cake bites for a Marie Antoinette themed bridal shower my dear friend Courtney was hosting for her soon to be sister-in-law.  The SIL is an ultra-girly girl and everything was going to be pink!  I thought these sweet cake bites would be the perfect favor.  I did a classic white cake with cream cheese frosting for the cake balls.  The "cupcake wrapper" is made of white chocolate, and for a final touch, a sprinkle of glitter.





My friend Courtney started Courtney Callahan Paper and is a pro when it comes to hosting parties.  She makes sure every last detail is perfected.  Check out the fabulous 'Let them eat cake' tags she made for the cake bite favors.  To see other fun details from the shower go to Courtney's blog from Paper to Party.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel - The party would not have been complete without your fabulous cake bite favors! Your creativity astounds me and I can't wait for all of our adventures together!

    ReplyDelete