Thursday, June 30, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame

For those of you who may not know, I am a HUGE baseball fan.  Huge.  So I was thrilled when my ever so talented friend, Courtney, called and said she was doing a baseball theme for her brother's rehearsal diner.  Her brother, the groom, is from St. Louis and a huge Cardinals fan.  Her soon to be SIL, the bride, is from Chicago and a huge White Sox fan.  So the theme was set.

Courtney is the fabulous mind behind Courtney Callahan Paper and never ceases to amaze me with the unbelievable party themes and details she creates.  She knew the rehearsal dinner would not be complete without baseball cake bites.


How fun are these?




We shipped them off to Court, and then she packaged them with custom Cards and Sox tags for each guest.


They turned out great! Thanks, Courtney and best wishes to the new happy couple!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are so cute! I wish I had the patience to do this!

    ReplyDelete