Friday, June 3, 2011

Congrats, Grad!

The last couple of weeks have been all about graduation!  Everything from pre-K and middle school graduations to graduating from college.  I have loved being able to provide treats for all the grads!

This one though has to be my favorite!  Sweet Elizabeth contacted me about doing cake pops for a brunch her family was hosting in honor of her and a friend that were both graduating from Vanderbilt.  The theme was a spring, floral scheme, but they wanted to stick with traditional Vandy black, gold and white colors.

We decided to do sprinkle pops in white and gold and accent with with black gingham, yellow and white ribbon.








Elizabeth mentioned she and her mom were making tags to add on to the pops, and having met Elizabeth, I knew she would not disappoint and they would be too cute.  However I was blown away when I saw the pics of how they displayed the pops.


They made them into topiary pots!  Have you ever seen anything so adorable?  The sweet tags say, 'May our friendship continue to bloom. Love, Alex and Elizabeth.'  Love it!!!  I will definitely be stealing this topiary idea. :)

Many thanks to Elizabeth, and congratulations on your graduation and new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment