Sunday, April 10, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

Is it just me or is wedding season officially here and in full swing?  I am so excited for all the weddings I have coming up for friends here and back home!  Plus, I am getting so many orders for bridal shower treats and wedding favors.  These are my favorite orders because there is just something so fun about engagements and weddings.

One of my friends, Ashley, is also in wedding season mode.  She was hosting a wedding shower for a co-worker and wanted to think of something that was not too frilly since the shower would be at their office for all their co-workers.  We came up with a milk chocolate and white chocolate combo and focused on an assortment of cake pops.





I've heard they were quite the hit!  Thanks Ash, and best wishes to the happy couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment